Would you like to work with us?
Let's have a talk and work out if we're a good match for each other.
Website, Google Ads & LinkedIn Case Study
This client had two distinct businesses:
- Exhaust and canopy cleaning for commercial kitchens.
- HVAC (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning) for commercial buildings including hospitals, airports and factories.
The brief from the client was simple – get us more clients!
Exhaust & Canopy Cleaning – Commercial Kitchens
In order to have an impact, we had to get inside the head of the typical client. When we did this we found that they typically:
- Owned a cafe or restaurant.
- Often ignored the need to clean the exhaust system to the point that the clean suddenly became urgent.
- Often used a company that did not clean the system properly.
Having understood the state of mind of the client, the solution became clearer since:
- Search engines will generally be used when the need is urgent.
- Urgency will also result in more phone calls as opposed to website form fill outs.
We therefore designed and implemented:
- A set of Google adverts that appeared in the Google SERP (search engine results page).
- A new website that included a set of landing pages that matched the adverts in the Google Ad campaigns.
- A phone call recording and tracking system that recorded all phone calls, tracked them back to the triggering campaign and stored all the details in a CRM.
“We had 100’s of new monthly visitors within 2 months of launching our new website . We repaid our initial investment in the website many times over within the first 3 months. ….”