Runnning A Small Business

Just Got

EASIER

Work Smarter - Automate & Grow

Website

Build Your Marketing Hub
(Your Website is Your Marketing Hub and it's easy to build with our 'Drag & Drop' technology. Perhaps it's time to sack your developer and take control of your future.)

Automate

Automate with Marketing Funnels
(Only 4% of website visitors will call the phone number on your website. The other 96% will leave and you'll never hear from then again ..... unless you build marketing funnels.)

Website Visitors N

Get Customers To Your Website
(Use SEO, as well as Google & Facebook Advertising to get people to your website. Your marketing funnels will help you engage so that for every $1 spent, you get $3 back.)

WE'RE TALKING TO YOU

We're getting our best results working with the following  company profiles:

'Small' Business

With budgets of less than $15k per year

1st-year online marketing budgets of less than $15k inclusive of website development.

Pragmatists

Step-by-step solutions to meet any budget

Your budget dictates that you must advance one step at a time. You require ROI at each step.

Start-Ups

Get it right the first time 

You use cutting edge technology to solve problems.

Ecommerce

The heart & soul of your company is online

There's no better place to automate than an Ecommerce company. Everything can be tracked & improved.

Auto Lovers

You love automation, & you desire company growth

You understand that marketing automation is the secret to scaling your business.

DIYers

Our DIY platform is a game changer

Easy to use Drag 'N Drop & support when you need it.

We’ve developed a strategy that is hugely successful in getting large numbers of customers to websites via the Google Search Engine. This strategy is working amazingly well for small business websites.

However, we won't blow our own trumpet. Instead, we’ll let one of our many happy customers do it instead. Watch the video to the right to hear how we’ve helped iClean Facility Services. Then click here to find out how we do it.

Testimonial - Willem Flach

The Marketing Clinic has affordable “Website Only” packages that enable small business to implement a marketing focused website. You can expand the system when and if your budget allows. There’s no pressure.

Alternatively, if you have a website you’re happy with, speak with us about implementing a ‘SEO’ package or an ‘Online Advertising’ package. We’ll custom design a solution around your needs.

WHO WE WORK WITH

bg-line

Choose an Advertising Package and avoid upfront website development costs. There’s no tie-in period. Combine with a managed online chat service for maximum impact.

ebook-2017 small

5 KEY STEPS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS (2017 Ed.)

Technology & Online Marketing has changed the business world forever. In this FREE report, we reveal the 5 key steps that will enable you to harness these opportunities, and grow your business in 2016.

YOUR WEBSITE VISITORS WANT TO BUY – IDENTIFY & HELP THEM!

Don’t ignore website visitors who repeatedly enter your shop and want to buy.

Automatically ‘Track & Identify’ website visitors, how often they visit, visitor actions, target customers in the ‘Buy Zone’ & guide them over their obstacles.

Use ‘Lead Scoring’ To Transform Your Business.

Stay front of mind, and engage with those that want and need your help.

lead-trackingv4